The location, situated in the edge of Aengja Peak, is in a basin with a southern exposure, and looking like a mother holding a baby in her arms it is a propitious place according to the theory of oriental topography. A mysterious land with little fog, there's little trouble resulting from fogs for early morning plays. Each of 27 course in East Course, South Course and West Course was designed with special characters and both professional players and amateurs of all ages and both sexes can play with pleasure and challenging spirit.
- Corporate name : Eastvalley Country Club Co.,Ltd.
- Established : Oct. 30, 2001
- Address : 195, Keonup-gil, Gonjiam-eup, Gwangju-si, Kyunggi-do, Korea
- TEL : 031)760-3800~1
- FAX : 031)760-3840~1
- All the distances in the course ard figures measured horizontally to the center of the green.
- The distance from the fore of the green to 50~150m is marked in the upper part of the spring cooler.
- The fore of the green is marked by red flags, the center by yellow flags, and the back by white or blue flags.
- ●Sign indicates the shooting point from black tee to I.P.
Day After Tomorrow 22.0